Spring...60 days and counting


Hello there

This is what has been happening in my world
the past couple of months



Family
Challenges
Ice storms
Power outages
Parties
Friends
Resolutions
Work
Challenges
Happiness
Life

Repeat

~~

It is time for a Reset



Daylight is hanging on a bit longer

The chill in the air seems manageable



The snow looks prettier 
knowing it will be a memory before you know it

This is what has kept me sane
through it all









BUT
With Spring just around the corner
I have been making small changes
to my food selections











Brighter, more colourful, lighter texture

I feel better
more energetic
less grumpy
lighter

optimistic about the future

Next
EXERCISE

Do you have any tricks to share

Cannot wait to go outside without 
a ton of layers

~~

Happy Weekend Friends
Cheers

Peace Love and Hugs
Nerina
xOxO



Comments

Popular Posts