Happy Happy Pink Saturday...


This is a Very Special Pink Saturday

~

My heart breaks for the sadness 

and unexpected events

that occurred this week, with the bombing 

at the Boston Marathon, the unfortunate

explosion in West, Texas

 and the shooting at MIT,

the resultant loss of lives 

and the families whose lives

are forever changed.

~

We have some closure now, 

but the journey 

is only the beginning for some.

My thoughts and prayers 
go out to all those affected.

~~

I would love to now share some pretties

to bring a bit of much needed JOY to you









[via]



Make sure to do something
 that will make you smile

~~

Be Kind to Each Other Friends

Please visit Beverly at 
How Sweet the Sound for more
Inspirational Pinks
 
Peace Love and Hugs

Nerina
xOxO


  

Comments

  1. Hi Dear, are you really visiting this site regularly,
    if so afterward you will without doubt obtain nice experience.


    My webpage ... Ultra Slim Patch Diet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts